Welcome to Educational Psychology
Our program emphasizes the application of the principles of psychology to the systematic study of education.
The educational psychology program prepares a student to pursue a variety of career paths, including research, evaluation and the applied practice of a number of disciplines.
The EPY program includes an undergraduate minor, a master’s degree (M.S.), a concurrent and a doctoral degree (Ph.D.) program of study.
Programs and Information:
- Educational Psychology Minor
- Educational Psychology, M.S.
- Educational Psychology Ph.D.
- Educational Psychology Concurrent
- Concentration in Human Learning and Development
- Focus on Applied Behavior Analysis
Upcoming CSD Events See Full Calendar »
There are no upcoming events.